Due to the recent COVID-19 concern, we want to assure everyone about how we keep our patients safe:
Minimize in-person contact in office
● Well visit in the early of the day, and sick visit in the late afternoon.
● Only take appointments, no walk-in.
● Separate sick visit and well check areas. Patients check in when they arrive at the parking lot.
Offer Virtual Visits
● A consultation with our physician via Video/Audio conferencing.
● This option is convenient, allows your child to be seen without coming into our office, and provides care by your regular pediatrician (who knows your child’s full history, and has access to their medical chart.)
● Patients may be asked several pre-screening questions by phone and again upon entry into the clinic before your visit. Temperature will be checked with a non-contact thermometer when you arrive at the Clinic for your appointment.
● All staff arriving at the office are screened, including having their temperatures taken on a daily basis.
● Our staff will be wearing face masks and may be using other personal protective equipment, including gloves, gowns, other face protection, and eyewear.
● Caregivers and children older than 2 year old are required to wear a mask or cloth face protection and keep it on for the duration of office visits.
Sanitize our office:
● The entire office is cleaned daily.
● All rooms are wiped down fully on all surfaces between every single patient with disinfecting wipes and Lysol spray (that kills all viruses including the Coronavirus).
Thank you for understanding and we assure you we are doing everything we can to make sure our office is safe for all.